- Customer Interview — Our site assessments start with a review of security concerns with the customer. We determine the locations and the nature of the concerns. This generally is a remote or on-site meeting to get the overall focus addressed in an assessment.
- Site walkthrough and assessment — The assessment moves to the field and to any locations impacted by the assessment. In this phase, photos are taken and uploaded to our assessment tool and to drawings that customers have provided of their locations. These assessment data points provide critical information about compatibility of existing hardware and/or nature of the physical site environments.
- Assessment Site Survey Report — This report is a culmination of all data collected in the site assessment and available for review or reference during customer meetings.
- Design Services — From the results of the security assessment, we understand what solutions and hardware will best address the customer’s initial concerns. This design provides a starting point of solution options that a customer may elect to deploy to address their concerns.
- Customer meetings and final reviews — Often, customers may adjust or amend their security design as they review the data our team collects and the design options we present. This final stage provides deliverables of approved design prints and approved design budgets.